A huge thank you to everyone who has supported the new playground. We are very grateful to have received support from across the village and the local area. It has been tremendous.
In particular we would like to thank:
1. Residents and friends of Claverdon who donated through the GoFundMe page and those who are supporting the Quiz and Chips night – the new date is Saturday 4th July (see www.claverdonplayground.org for details).
2. The Warwickshire and West Midlands Association of Local Councils (WALC) who awarded us a grant;
3. Claverdon’s Flicks in the Sticks, Nearly New Sale and Rugby Club for their donations;
4. St Michael and All Angels Church who donated the proceeds from the Salvation Army Clothes Bank and are a Premium Sponsor
5. Claverdon Parish Council for their support throughout;
And a great range of local organisations who have generously sponsored the playground – please see below for the list of names and please give them your thanks.
By the time this article is printed we are very hopeful to have placed the order for the new playground and anticipate holding the Official Opening in the summer. We shall be keeping the website and Facebook pages up to date through so keep an eye on them for the latest news : www.claverdonplayground.org and https://www.facebook.com/claverdonplayground/
Thank you once again, your support and enthusiasm has enabled this project to happen.
The Claverdon Playground Volunteer Team
Premium Sponsors: Ardencote Manor, Claverdon Village Nursery, Crown Inn, Heart of England Farms, JNB Gymnastics Academy, Michael Harwood & Co, MPA Financial Management, MWBC, St Michael and All Angels Church in Claverdon, The Crabmill, Wadsworths Solicitors, Warwickshire Rural Housing Association
Sponsors: ehB Residential, Healthy Happy Babies, Henley Dental, Johnsons Coaches, Opus Interiors, Rainier Developments, Rix Petroleum, Traditional Carpets
and Johnson Savage Consultancy Ltd & The Will For You Ltd.